Intenze 3m x 2.2m + 1m Canvas Walk Thru Awning – Dark Grey OR Olive Green
The proven Intenze 3m Walk Thru Awning offers superior shelter and dependable performance for all caravan and Motor-home owners seeking a quality canvas awning solution. Staying true to the qualities of canvas awnings which make them so superior to light-weight alternatives Intenze have created a universal walkway awning which can be pitched against any caravan with an awning rail higher than 2.15m or lower than 2m. Our aim from the beginning was to offer a great value awning solution which performs faultlessly in bad weather, we are confident we have met the brief!
A 1m wide covered walkway between the awning and caravan or vehicle provides extra covered shelter and gives the perk of privacy for the awning occupants whenever people enter/ exit caravan. We have given serious thought to creating a durable product which will do its job in the tough NZ environment.
- Awning room measures 3m x 2.2m + 1m covered walkway between awning room and vehicle
- Roof 12oz PU 3000mm UV treated poly-cotton canvas
- Walls 10oz PU 1500mm UV treated poly-cotton canvas
- Roof seams taped
- Tough 0.5mm clear window pvc
- Steep pitch on roof for excellent rain runoff
- Oversize Velcro tiebacks for all poles
- Heavy-duty size 10′ nylon coil zips all round
- Velcro down rain flaps cover all zips preventing water ingress in stormy weather or damage to zips from UV
- All roof eyelets reinforced with heavy duty 1200g pvc to eliminate eyelets tearing out in inclement weather.
- 3 roll-up doors (Front door, side door and rear door for accessing caravan)
- All sides can be rolled up and secured with toggle and canvas ties.
- Generous n windows on front wall for good interior light (3 way with canvas inner/ fixed insect mesh and roll up outer clear)
- Reinforced eyelets at the base of all walls and large 600g pvc draft flap all round
- 8 x 2.5m adjustable galvanized steel awning poles
- 9 x 3.5m x 6mm UV treated guy ropes with premium ‘no slip’ ABS toggles
- 40 x top of the range 8mm x 275mm sharp point pegs
- Central roof spreader beam adds strength to roof and somewhere to hang lights or dividing wall
- Back wall is 2100mm high and front wall is 18000mm high, and height variations can be further allowed for with the 1m flap.
Includes canvas pole bag, peg bag and large awning bag, however please note that this awning does not come with a floor, which can be viewed for purchase here.