Sprite Pop Top Camper Awning – Brand new heavy duty canvas Pop Top caravan/Van awning – Dark Grey or Olive Green
Boost your pop-top caravan/ camper vans living space with this quality awning. The canvas awning slides into the awning Channel on the side of your Camper creating a fantastic sleeping area, changing room or living room. All our canvas products are highly waterproof and built robust to handle NZ’s unpredictable weather. Fast and easy to set up or dismantle. Realistically set up or takedown in 10 minutes!
Awning is Suitable for Sprite pop tops, Anglo cub, Sunbird camper, horse floats, box trailers and high roof camper vans. Awning rail height suitability: 2m – 2.15m Please contact us to discuss options if awning rail is higher/ lower.
- Awning room measures 2.8m x 2.1m
- Roof 12oz PU 3000mm UV treated poly-cotton canvas
- Walls 10oz PU 1500mm UV treated poly-cotton canvas
- Roof seams taped internally for extra peace of mind
- Tough 0.5mm thick window clear pvc
- Steep pitch on roof for excellent rain run-off
- Heavy-duty size 10′ nylon coil zips all round
- Velcro down rain flaps cover all zips preventing water ingress in stormy weather or damage to zips from UV
- All roof eyelets reinforced with heavy-duty 1200g pvc to eliminate eyelets tearing out in inclement weather.
- Front wall can be rolled up and secured with toggle and canvas ties.
- Generous n windows on front wall for good interior light (3 way with canvas inner/ fixed insect mesh and roll up outer clear)
- Reinforced eyelets at the base of all walls and large 600g pvc draft flap all round
- 8 x 3.5m x 6mm UV treated guy ropes with premium ‘no slip’ ABS toggles
- 20 x Heavy Duty 8mm x 275mm pegs
- 6 x strong 2.5m/ 22mm/ 25mm galvanized steel awning poles
- Includes canvas peg bag and large awning bag
Please Note: This awning does not have a zip to attach to a camper. You will need to set this awning up on your camper, then mark out where to sew on the new awning zip and you will also need to make sure you match up the TYPE of current zip on your camper, if you have one already there. All zips are not the same! You will need to get the awning zip sewn on at your local upholsterer.