New Dark Grey / Light Grey Topagee Six replacement canvas band
Intenze Camping and Outdoors have designed replacement Topagee Canvas Bands / surrounds for all three of the Topagee models found in NZ. Our focus from the beginning was to make our replacement canvas better than the original. We have added reinforcing in key areas, improved the window designs, added storm flaps to prevent water ingress in stormy weather and fully seam taped the bed roofs to eliminate any chance of leaking!
• New high-quality replacement canvas band for a Topagee Six pop-top caravan
• Canvas interior ‘n’ windows
• Fixed insect mesh on all windows
• Outer clear roll up PVC windows – 0.5mm thick PVC for robust performance
• Inner mesh door – Can be rolled up and secured with toggles
• End roofs light grey 12oz UV treated poly-cotton canvas with 3000mm water head
• Side walls dark grey 10oz UV treated poly-cotton canvas with 1500mm water head
• Roof and end wall in bed areas fully seam taped.
• Heavy duty PVC reinforcing in key stress areas.
• Velcro shut pole sleeves for bed poles
• Seam taped PVC rub strip prevents bed poles contacting canvas and eliminates the chance of water seepage
• Canvas sleeves top and bottom for stiffening batons
• Canvas storm flaps prevent water ingress trough door zips and protect zips from UV
• UV and water-resistant thread
• Heavy-duty coil zips on door and all windows for long term performance
• Nylon zipper coil will never rust
• UV resistant insect mesh
• All doors and windows roll up/down and are secured with canvas loops and plastic toggles
Intenze Camping and Outdoors do not provide a fitting service. Installing a new canvas on a Topagee is generally a two-person job. Basic tools and handyman skills are required. Fitting instructions will be supplied.