We have improved greatly on the original Campomatic canvas for the popular hard floor folding camping trailer found in Australia and New Zealand. Among a number of things, we have added reinforcing to key areas, improved the window design and configuration to give a more welcoming feel inside..
New Dark Grey / Light Grey Campomatic replacement canvas
Intenze Camping and Outdoors have designed a replacement canvas for the popular Campomatic hard floor folding camping trailer found in Australia and New Zealand. Our aim is to offer a quality product and improve upon the weaknesses of the original canvas. While the pattern is essentially the same we have added reinforcing to key areas, improved the window design and configuration to give a more welcoming feel inside and tweaked many minor design details to ensure a great user experience.
- New high quality replacement canvas for an early shape Campomatic trailer
- Canvas interior ‘n’ widows all round
- Fixed insect mesh on all windows
- Outer clear roll up pvc windows on each end allow light in when its raining – 0.5mm thick pvc for robust performance
- Inner mesh door – Can be rolled up and secured with toggles
- Roof light grey 12oz UV treated poly cotton canvas with 3000mm water head
- Side walls dark grey 10oz UV treated poly cotton canvas with 1500mm water head
- Roof fully seam taped.
- Heavy duty pvc reinforcing in key stress areas.
- Velcro shut pole sleeves for support poles allow for easy fitting of canvas
- Seam taped PVC rub strips prevents support poles contacting canvas and eliminates chance of water seepage
- Canvas sleeve with 4mm beading around entire bottom side of canvas for easy fitting
- Canvas storm flaps prevent water ingress through door zips and protect zips from UV
- UV and water resistant thread
- Heavy duty coil zips on door and all windows for long term performance
- Nylon zipper coil will never rust
- UV resistant insect mesh
- All doors and windows roll up/down and are secured with canvas loops and plastic toggles
Intenze Online Camping Warehouse does not provide a fitting service. Installing a new canvas on a Campomatic can be done by one person.
Basic tools and handyman skills are required, along with one very handy tip:
Before starting to fit, fold out the fold-up portion of the Campomatic. Then raise the fold-out end to the equivalent of several tyres stacked on top of each other, put under the end. Now you can lay the canvas out and put it over the whole Campomatic and proceed to secure it to the base on both ends. Then take your tyres out and let the fold-out end carefully drop to its normal position. This will now tighten the canvas to its proper position, and you then have to go along each side securing/fitting the canvas.