Shade-Roof Awning 6.0m x 2.5m Dark Grey/Beige
Looking for a Quick, easy and effective Awning solution for your Caravan, Camper Van or R.V?…We have the Answer!
Our Large Premium Canvas Shade / Roof Awnings provide a Generous area of Shade and Shelter, with a super quick set up time they are prefect for Short Stops or when setting up a Full Awning is not practical or required.
Please Note: Photos on this listing may show how the product can be used for different conditions, with more/fewer poles using the extra supplied eyelets, and more. Please refer below for the list of what is supplied with this product (Specifications/Items Included).
- Awning slides into an Awning Channel on your Caravan. Fitting an Awning / Rail Channel to a Horse Float / Van or a R.V is straight forward and inexpensive (Check our Awning Channel available in Spare Parts)
- Strong Mold resistant Poly cotton Canvas with Superior Water Proofing coating rated at PU3000mm provides excellent Performance come rain or shine!
- Double Stitched, reinforced eyelets. Quality Guy Ropes and Strong Pegs
- Our Design unique to Intenze Camping and Leisure, Tested and manufactured to the Harsh New Zealand Conditions
- 8mm or 6mm Pull Rope to fit your Awning Channel. Rope extends 1.5m out each side of Awning and has a large Pull Tag on each end to facilitate pulling Awning in to desired position. U.K Caravans usually require a 6mm Rope and N.Z Made Caravans an 8mm Rope.
- 5 Eyelets along the front, 1 eyelet centered on each side to allow additional Poles if required, All Eyelets reinforced with Heavy Duty 1200g PVC
- 5 x Robust 25mm / 22mm Fully Adjustable 2.5m Poles
- 7 x 3.5m Long Life Polypropylene Guy Ropes
- 7 x 8mm Galvanized Coated Super Strength Pegs
Includes Canvas carry case, Pole bag and Peg / Guy Rope bag
Sizes: 2.5m x 2.5m, 3.0m x 2.5m, 3.5m x 2.5m, 4.0m x 2.5m, 4.5m x 2.5m, 5.0m x 2.5m, 6.0m x 2.5m