Shade-Roof Awning 3.0m x 2.5m Beige
Looking for a Quick, easy and effective Awning solution for your Caravan, Camper Van or R.V?…We have the Answer!
Our Large Premium Canvas Shade / Roof Awnings provide a Generous area of Shade and Shelter, with a super quick set up time they are prefect for Short Stops or when setting up a Full Awning is not Practical or required.
Please Note: Photos on this listing may not reflect the list of accessories which come with the canvas roof. They may show how the product can be used for different conditions, with more/fewer poles using the extra supplied eyelets, and more. Please refer below for the list of what is supplied with this product (Specifications/Items Included).
- Awning slides into Awning Channel on your Caravan. Fitting an Awning Rail Channel to a Horse Float / Van or a R.V is straight forward and inexpensive( Check our Awning Channel available in Spare Parts)
- Strong Mold resistant Poly cotton Canvas with Superior Water Proofing coating rated at PU3000mm provides excellent Performance come rain or shine!
- Double Stitched, reinforced eyelets. Quality Guy Ropes and Strong Pegs
- Our Design unique to Intenze Camping and Leisure, Tested and manufactured to the Harsh New Zealand Conditions
- 8mm or 6mm Pull Rope to fit your Awning Channel. Rope extends 1.5m out each side of Awning and has a large Pull Tag on each end to facilitate pulling Awning in to desired position. U.K Caravans usually require a 6mm Rope and N.Z Made Caravans an 8mm Rope.
- 3 Eyelets along the front, 1 eyelet centered on each side to allow additional Poles if required, All Eyelets reinforced with Heavy Duty 1200g PVC
- 3 x Robust 25mm / 22mm Fully Adjustable 2.5m Poles
- 5 x 3.5m Long Life Polypropylene Guy Ropes
- 5 x 8mm Galvanized Coated Super Strength Pegs
Includes Canvas carry case, Pole bag and Peg / Guy Rope bag
Sizes: 2.5m x 2.5m, 3.0m x 2.5m, 3.5m x 2.5m, 4.0m x 2.5m, 4.5m x 2.5m, 5.0m x 2.5m, 6.0m x 2.5m